Double K ChallengAir 2000EV Equine Vacuum & Dryer/Blower
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The re-designed CHALLENGAIR 2000E.V. Equine Vacuum and Dryer/Blower from Double K is now quieter and has a larger bag to make grooming even easier and more convenient. Special "curry pin brush" attachment vacuums away loose hair, dirt and dust as you brush the coat.
The durable CHALLENGAIR 2000E.V. quickly converts from equine vac to shop vac, auto vac or powerful blower to clean areas all around the stable and home! It can be used to quickly dry horses, cattle and dogs with show ring results! The new "clam shell" housing makes service much easier. Includes 8 versatile attachments. Uses heavy duty disposable vacuum bags.
- Makes Grooming easier and more convenient with large bag
- Quickly Converts between powerful dryer/blower and Vacuum
- "Clam Shell" housing makes servicing easy
- Durable polyethylene housing
- Quickly dry horses, cattle, and dogs with show ring results!
- 8 versatile attachments
- Powerful yet still quiet
- 2 year Warranty
|Model Name||Model #||Housing Color||Speed Control||Volt||Amps||Horse Power||Wattage||Hertz||Motor Air Volume||Cordset||Hose Color||Hose Length||Ship weight|
|2000 Equine Vac||29BKEV||Black||Single Speed||115v||9.4 A||3 HP||1048||60 Hz||124 CFM||Reg. 14/3||Black over Blue||8 ft.||18|
|2005-8 or 10||Hose 1 1/4" Black on Blue|
|2003||1 1/4" Air Sweep Nozzle|
|2031||1 1/4" Hose to Dryer Locking Adapter|
|2055||Nozzle, 1 1/4" Black Swivel|
|2059||Brush, Curry Pin Vacuum|
|2070||Super Hi - Velocity Nozzle|
|2074||12" Claw Nozzle|
|2075||10" Crevice Tool|
|2076||1 1/4" - 1 1/2" Vacuum Tool Adapter|
2-year limited Warranty
Guarantees - The Challengair 2000 Series is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the original date of purchase. Should any component become inoperative due to defects in materials or workmanship during the two year warranty period, Double K will repair the dryer *FREE OF CHARGE subject to some limitations.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Double K (DB) - Ships From Chatsworth, CA
- Double K dryers are made to order. Items usually ship within 1-3 business days of when order is placed, but may take up to 5 business days to ship
- Double K Clippers usually ship within 1-3 business days
- Current lead time for Double K 9000 II and 850 dryers is 9 business days until it ships
- Current lead time for Double K 560 dryers is 10 business days until it ships
- Ships Via UPS Ground. Add Transit time using map below:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top