Grain Valley Chest Pack Gear Bag and Organizer with Harness
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Keep your expensive electronics and other hunting gear safe, secure, and close by.
This comfortable and convenient Chest Pack from Grain Valley Dog Supply is perfect for organizing your hunting gear, carrying it "hands-free", and allowing quick, easy access to everything you need on the go.
The two front pockets are nylon-lined and include a velcro flap closure. The larger front pocket is designed to hold larger VHF-UHF style radios. There’s even a convenient antenna support strap above the larger pocket which is perfect for keeping antennas in check. This strap also serves as a great place to clip many other needed items behind the large pocket (like ink pens, pocket knives, extra antennas, etc).
The smaller front pocket is perfect for your Garmin Alpha or Astro handheld, your SportDOG TEK handheld, most "radio-style" e-collar transmitters, or just about any other FRS/GPS radios.
The center mesh compartment has an elastic top that stretches to secure a 1-inch or 2-inch flashlight, a Garmin or Tri-Tronics Pro Series Transmitter, or most other "tube-style" e-collar transmitters.
Have even more to carry? The convenient side zipper opens up to a large pocket and is perfect to store extra batteries, maps, notes, snacks, keys, wallet, cell phone, spare cords or cables, knives, or whatever else you might need to tote.
Designed with comfort and functionality in mind. And because gear isn't connected to your belt, you'll love that you won't be poked by transmitters and antennas when seated.
- Front orange pockets are nylon lined
- Velcro Flap closure on front pockets
- Durable Mesh construction allows air flow throughout
- Reflective tape on front pockets is great for low-light conditions
- Smooth nylon straps are adjustable and designed for maximum comfort
- High-visibility Orange
- Made from high-quality materials, with sturdy buckles, zippers, and hardware
- Large zippered Mesh Pocket
- Center Mesh Compartment with Elastic Top
- Designed for comfort and function
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Due to the size and weight of these Airline Crates and the limitation of our shipping agreements, we are NOT able to ship these crates overseas nor can we ship them to APO addresses. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- XXL Crates are special orders that require additional lead time. Please see lead time information on the Product Info tab.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top