AutoSlide Automatic Sliding Patio Door System - Electronic RFID Pet Door Kit
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
AutoSlide Automatic Sliding Patio Door System - Automatic Pet Door Smart RFID Tag Electronic Dog & Cat Door Kit
The AutoSlide is a DIY automatic Patio Door system that is designed to automate your existing patio sliding doors using a motor and a low voltage DC power supply. Using RFID technology, the Smart Tag kit turns your sliding door into an automatic electronic pet door. The 2 included RFID collar tags will allow only your pet(s) to automatically open your sliding door and go in & out as they please. No more worrying about unwanted animals entering your home thru a traditional pet door.
The RFID sensor has three ranges: 3 feet, 6 feet, and 10 feet. You will want to mount your receiver in the most optimal place. In "Pet Mode," when your pet walks in range of the RFID receiver, the sliding door will automatically open to the programmed width of your pet. The RFID receiver won't have trouble detecting your tags inside or outside of the home and closes automatically once your pet's tag is out of range. When you don't want them going out on their own, you can activate Normal mode and the AutoSlide will function as an automatic human door.
- Turn any sliding door into an Automatic door
- The smart tag system only lets pets with RFID tags in or out
- Includes 2 RFID pet collar tags
- Two wall mounted wireless push buttons
- DIY installation
- Pet Mode: Opens to the programmed width of your pet
- Normal Mode: deactivates pet sensor for when you don't want your pets to get out
- Up to four (4) RFID tags
- Comes in Black or White
- Optional Upgrades:
- iLock Motor - Automatically locks and unlocks your sliding door upon closing and opening
- Elite System - AuotoSlide Elite System Motor gives you the extra power you need to automate larger and heavier sliding doors. Includes new software with four dynamic automatic door modes
- Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty
AutoSlide iLock Systems (optional upgrade)
The iLock system keeps your sliding door locked anytime it is in Normal or Pet Mode when the door is closed. When triggered, the Autoslide iLock will disengage the lock to allow you or or pet inside or outside, but once the door closes, the Autoslide will lock itself. Give yourself peace of mind when leaving your pets at home, knowing they can securely go outside.
AutoSlide Elite System (optional upgrade)
The AutoSlide Elite motors have a maximum drag weight of 35 lbs, as opposed to the standard AutoSlide motor 12 lb maximum, giving you the extra oomph for those larger or heavier sliding doors.
Included with the upgrade to the Autoslide Elite system is new software with four dynamic modes:
- Unsecured Mode (green light) – This mode allows you to use sensors programmed to the Inside or Outside frequency. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will not be engaged in this mode.
- Stay Open/Toggle Mode (blue light) – This mode allows you to either have your sliding door stay open until the mode is switched or to operate the door in a toggle fashion (push button to open/push button to close). Only sensors programmed to the Inside frequency will work in this mode. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
- Secure Mode (red light) – This mode allows you to operate the door normally using sensors programmed to the Inside frequency. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
- Pet Mode (orange light) – This mode is designed to be used with Autoslide’s pet sensors. The door width can be programmed to open to a shorter width when activated by a pet sensor. People can still use the door by using sensor programmed to the Inside frequency and it will open to the normal width. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
What's included in the box with each Smart Tag Pet Door Kit:
|Standard Smart Tag Pet Door Kit||iLock Smart Tag Pet Door Kit||Elite Smart Tag Pet Door Kit||Elite iLock Smart Tag Pet Door Kit|
Maximum Drag Weight:
- Models with Standard Motor: 12 lbs
- Models with Elite Motor: 35 lbs
Maximum Door Width: 38 inches with included tracks
Power Supply: 110-240 VAC, 24 VDC Power Pack Safety Cut Off: Yes Automatic Lock: Optional Upgrade to models with iLock Motor
- Standard Model: 4.5 lbs
- iLock Model: 4.5 lbs
- Elite Model: 6 lbs
- Elite iLock Model: 7 lbs
Length: 19 inches (490mm)
Height: 2.75 inches (70mm)
Width: 2.5 inches (65mm)
2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Autoslide Pty Ltd, the only manufacturer of AUTOSLIDE branded products, warrants their product to the original retail purchaser to be free of material and/or workmanship defects for a period of two years after the date of original retail purchase. During the limited warranty period, Autoslide Pty Ltd or its authorized service representative will repair or replace at Autoslide Pty Ltd’s option, without charge, a materially defective product.
For Full Warranty Details, Download Autoslide's Full Warranty information here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top