AutoSlide Automatic Sliding Patio Door System - Pressure Activated Electronic Doormat Pet Door Kit
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
AutoSlide Automatic Sliding Patio Door System - Automatic Pet Door Pressure Activated Doormat Electronic Dog & Cat Door Kit
The AutoSlide is a DIY automatic Patio Door system that is designed to automate your existing patio sliding doors using a motor and a low voltage DC power supply. Using pressure activated doormats, the Autoslide doormat pet door kit has everything you need to turn your patio doors into a truly automatic sliding pet door. The two included large pressure mats with transmitters allow your dog or cat to activate the Autoslide system on your sliding patio door to open, so they can go in & out as they please all day long. It is the perfect option for both pets and pet owners for hands-free access to your patio doors.
This doormat pet door kit is a great option for homes with multiple sized pets and pets who are frequently going outside through the sliding glass door. The large surface area of the doormat sensor ensures that both people and pet will trigger the Autoslide system with only slight pressure. You can set it to just activate in "Pet Mode", where the sliding door will only open to programmed width of your pet or to be activated in both "Normal Mode" and "Pet Mode." The two included pressure mats slide right under your doormats and the transmitter mount to your door frame with Velcro. When pressure is applied to the mat, it activates the door with the radio transmitter when triggered. The doormat and pressure mat can be moved to the best method of approach for you and your pet.
The kit comes with two pressure activated mats so you can activate your new automatic sliding glass door system from both inside and outside. You also have two wall-mounted push button sensors as an alternative to activate the door.
- Turn any sliding door into an Automatic door
- Pressure Activated doormat sensor allow hands free access to patio doors for pets and people
- Doormat sensor easily slides under any doormat
- Includes 2 Large Pressure activated Mats with radio transmitters
- Two wall mounted wireless push buttons
- DIY installation
- Pet Mode: Only opens to the programmed width of your pet in this mode
- Normal Mode: deactivates pet sensor for when you don't want your pets to get out
- Comes in Black or White
- Optional Upgrades:
- Ultimate Bundle - Everything with the standard kit plus 2x Four-button remote controls that allow you to switch between 4 different modes remotely
- Elite System - AuotoSlide Elite System Motor gives you the extra power you need to automate larger and heavier sliding doors. Includes new software with four dynamic automatic door modes
- Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Autoslide Ultimate Bundle (optional upgrade)
The Autoslide Ultimate bundle has everything the standard kit includes (or Elite kit if chosen with Elite system) and an addition 4-Button remote control. The remote control gives you the flexibility of opening and shutting your sliding glass door remotely, without having to use the wall mounted control panel of the Autoslide. The remote controls the Autoslide in Normal and pet mode as well as switching between the four modes of the Autoslide system:
- Automatic (green light)
- Hold Open (blue light)
- Manual (red light)
- Pet (orange light)
AutoSlide Elite System (optional upgrade)
The AutoSlide Elite motors have a maximum drag weight of 35 lbs, as opposed to the standard AutoSlide motor 12 lb maximum, giving you the extra oomph for those larger or heavier sliding doors.
Included with the upgrade to the Autoslide Elite system is new software with four dynamic modes:
- Unsecured Mode (green light) – This mode allows you to use sensors programmed to the Inside or Outside frequency. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will not be engaged in this mode.
- Stay Open/Toggle Mode (blue light) – This mode allows you to either have your sliding door stay open until the mode is switched or to operate the door in a toggle fashion (push button to open/push button to close). Only sensors programmed to the Inside frequency will work in this mode. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
- Secure Mode (red light) – This mode allows you to operate the door normally using sensors programmed to the Inside frequency. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
- Pet Mode (orange light) – This mode is designed to be used with Autoslide’s pet sensors. The door width can be programmed to open to a shorter width when activated by a pet sensor. People can still use the door by using sensor programmed to the Inside frequency and it will open to the normal width. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
What's included in the box with each Smart Tag Pet Door Kit:
|Standard Doormat Pet Door Kit||Ultimate Doormat Pet Door Kit||Elite Doormat Pet Door Kit||Elite Ultimate Doormat Pet Door Kit|
Technical Specifications:Maximum Door Weight: 200 lbs
Maximum Drag Weight:
- Models with Standard Motor: 12 lbs
- Models with Elite Motor: 35 lbs
Maximum Door Width: 38 inches with included tracks
Power Supply: 110-240 VAC, 24 VDC Power Pack
Automatic Lock: Optional Upgrade to iLock Motor
Safety Cut Off: Yes
Automatic to Manual Mode: Yes
Weight: 6 lbs
Length: 19 inches (490mm)
Height: 2.75 inches (70mm)
Width: 2.5 inches (65mm)
Weight: 7.9 oz.
Length: 25 inches
Width: 15 inches
2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Autoslide Pty Ltd, the only manufacturer of AUTOSLIDE branded products, warrants their product to the original retail purchaser to be free of material and/or workmanship defects for a period of two years after the date of original retail purchase. During the limited warranty period, Autoslide Pty Ltd or its authorized service representative will repair or replace at Autoslide Pty Ltd’s option, without charge, a materially defective product.
For Full Warranty Details, Download Autoslide's Full Warranty information here.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top