A&E Cage Company Stainless Steel Play Top Bird Cage
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
A&E Cage Co. Stainless Steel Play Top Bird Cage - Small to Extra Large Sizes
A&E Cage Company Play Top Bird Cage Features:
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel cage construction
- Bird proof front door & feeder door locks
- Play top with 2 ladders, perch, & toy hook
- Horizontal side bars, vertical bars front & back
- Front door safety latch
- swing out feeder doors
- 3 Swing Out Feeder Doors on the 24" x 22" and 32" x 23" Sizes
- 4 Swing out feeder doors on the 36" x 28", 40" x 30", and 48" x 36" Sizes
- Stainless steel feeder cups & perch
- 3 feeder cups on the 24" x 22" and 32" x 23" Sizes
- 4 feeder cups on the 36" x 28", 40" x 30", and 48" x 36" Sizes
- Large front door for easy access
- Removable seed catcher
- Slide-out tray underneath play top keeping cage mess free
- Slide-out grill & tray for easy cleaning
A&E Stainless Steel Play Top Bird Cage Dimensions and Specifications
|Size||Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H) in inches||Interior Height||Bar Spacing|
|24" x 22" (8002422 Stainless Steel)||24"x22"x62"||29"||3/4"|
|32" x 23" (8A-3223 Stainless Steel)||32"x23"x66"||30"||5/8"|
|36" x 28" (8003628 Stainless Steel)||36"x28"x66"||38"||1"|
|40" x 30" (8004030 Stainless Steel)||40"x30"x75"||47"||1"|
|48" x 36" (8004836 Stainless Steel)||48"x36"x76"||50"||1"|
Best for the following breeds:
|Cage Size||Best for These Breeds|
|24" x 22"||
|32" x 23"||
|36" x 28"||
|40" x 30"||
|48" x 36"||
NOTE: Colors shown may vary slightly. Returns are not accepted for color variance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
A&E Cage Co (AE) - Ships from Burlington, NJ
- Ships within 1-3 business days when in stock
- Larger bird cages ship via LTL Freight
- Please allow 3-8 business days for freight transit time
- Smaller bird cages ship via UPS Ground
- for UPS ground shipments add additional transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top