A&E Cage Company Stainless Steel Elegant Victorian Open Top Cage
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
A&E Cage Co. Stainless Steel Open Top Victorian Cage for Birds - Small to Extra Large Sizes
AE Cage Company Stainless Steel Elegant Open Top Bird Cage in Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel - 304 Grade Medical Quality
- Elegant Victorian top bird cage opens into a play top
- Draw bridge style front door located at the top front of the cage for additional perching area
- Main front door and feeder door with bird proof locks for easy access
- Horizontal bars on sides, vertical bars on front and back
- Three (3) swing-out feeder doors and One (1) breeder door
- Three (3) stainless steel feeder cups
- One (1) perch on play top and one (1) perch on the interior of cage
- Removable, easy cleaning slide-out grill and tray
- Removable seed catchers
- Four (4) screw in casters for easy moving
- Legs removable for tabletop use
A&E Stainless Steel Victorian Top Open Bird Cage Dimensions
|Size||Exterior (L x W x H)||Interior Height||Bar Spacing|
|24" x 22" (GC6-2422 SS)||24"x22"x62"||41"||5/8"|
|32" x 23" (GC6A-3223 SS)||32"x23"x64"||48"||5/8"|
|36" x 28" (GC6-3628 SS)||36"x28"x72"||49"||1"|
|40" x 32" (GC6-4032 SS)||40"x32"x75"||62"||1"|
Best for the following breeds:
|Size||Best for Breeds|
|24" x 22"||
|32" x 23"||
|36" x 28"||
|40" x 32"||
NOTE: Colors shown may vary slightly. Returns are not accepted for color variance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
A&E Cage Co (AE) - Ships from Burlington, NJ
- Ships within 1-3 business days when in stock
- Larger bird cages ship via LTL Freight
- Please allow 3-8 business days for freight transit time
- Smaller bird cages ship via UPS Ground
- for UPS ground shipments add additional transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top