Double K 401 Portable Animal Power Clipper
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Double K POWER CLIPPER is superior to any other clipper and cuts clipping time in half! Perfect for use on Equine or large animals or small animals for grooming or veterinary use.
The Double K Power Clipper cuts easily through thick, matted, dirty or even bloody hair (for veterinarian use) while operating very quietly — in virtual silence at low speeds! Reduces risk of laceration due to ineffective clipper. With five times the power of conventional clippers, the 1/8 horsepower POWER CLIPPER cuts faster and smoother than any other clipper. The variable speed control offers speed adjustments from 100 to 4500 RPMs. With 9000 blade "strokes per minute" and the greatest range of blade motion in its class, the Power Clipper is unsurpassed in fine clipping capability and even surgical prep applications. Its unique cable drive system transfers power from the motor to the handpiece allowing the handpiece itself to remain cool during clipping.
The "quick detach" handpiece allows for multitude of optional accessory hand pieces to be installed on to the power cable for great versatility. The Double K POWER CLIPPER handpiece is impact resistant and accepts all "snap on" style blades.
The clipper speed may be turned down to work around delicate areas in essential silence. This is a very important feature when working with young or inexperienced animals.
The available cable lengths are 6 ft (Belt mounted models only) 10 ft., 12 ft., 15 ft. and 20 ft. (please specify length when ordering). In the event your Double K Groomer’s Edge POWER CLIPPER ever needs service, Double K has authorized service centers located strategically throughout the United States. The Double K Groomer’s Edge POWER CLIPPER has a one-year limited warranty and a three-year motor warranty.
- Rated "Best Body Clipper" by John Lyons in Perfect Horse Magazine
- Portable Size and Weight
- Cuts easily through thick, matted, dirty, thick, dense or wet hair
- Quiet Operation
- Even easily cuts through bloody hair for veterinary use
- 1/8 HP clipper
- Variable speed control with 100 to 4500 RPM adjustments
- 9000 Blade strokes per minute
- Hand piece remains cool during operation
- "quick detach" hand piece allows for optional accessory hand pieces
- Equine: hoof polishing or leather/silver polishing hand pieces
- Veterinary: Orthopedic drilling & Pinning hand pieces
- Grooming: Nail grinding hand pieces
- Able to work around delicate areas in essential silence including bridle path or horses' ears
- Available in 5 ft, 7 ft, 10 ft, 12 ft, 15 ft, and 20 ft cable lengths
- 1-Year Clipper Warranty
- 3-year Motor warranty
|Model Name||Housing Color||Speed Control||Volt||Amperage||Wattage||Horsepower||Cordset||Cable length|
|401-Portable Clipper||Black||Variable Speed||115 v||0.8 A||92 Watts||1/12 HP||Reg. 18/3||5, 7, 10, 12, 15, or 20 ft.|
Double K Warranty:
Guarantees - The 401 Groomers Edge Power Clipper is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. The motor of the 401 is guaranteed for three years from the date of purchase. Should any component become inoperative due to defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, Double K will repair the clipper *FREE OF CHARGE subject to some limitations
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Double K (DB) - Ships From Chatsworth, CA
- Double K dryers are made to order. Items usually ship within 1-3 business days of when order is placed, but may take up to 5 business days to ship
- Double K Clippers usually ship within 1-3 business days
- Current lead time for Double K 9000 II and 850 dryers is 9 business days until it ships
- Current lead time for Double K 560 dryers is 10 business days until it ships
- Ships Via UPS Ground. Add Transit time using map below:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top