Embark Vet - Dog DNA Test
Embark Vet is a dog DNA testing service, as seen on the Today Show, Ellen, and featured on Oprah's Favorite Things list in 2018.
Developed by the world leaders in canine genetics, Embark Vet offers the world's most accurate dog DNA test. Our Breed + Health Kit is the most comprehensive Dog DNA Kit on the market, revealing insights on breed and ancestry. Also, our tests screen for over 175 genetic diseases, and includes more trait tests than any other.
Our test chip screens for over 200,000 genetic markers, using twice as much genetic information than any other dog DNA test on the market.
Embark Vet allows dog owners to better understand and care for their pets.
Partnered with Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, Embark is a continuously developing service, committed to making more discoveries into canine health. Embark's mission is to end preventable diseases in dogs.
Here are a few highlights of Embark:
- Results generally in 1-3 weeks
- Tests more breeds than any other test (over 350 breeds, types, and varieties)
- Considered the most accurate dog DNA test on the market
- The Breed + Health Test tests for 175+ health conditions, more health conditions than any other test
- Analyzes over 200K genetic markers
- The Embark Breed + Health Kit is the highest-reviewed dog DNA test on the market on leading consumer sites like Amazon.com.
- Embark is the world’s only canine DNA relative finder
- Developed by veterinarians!