In 2010, FitPAWS launched for the canine market after they discovered canine rehabilitation professionals who condition and rehabilitate dogs. And since dogs are different from humans, they researched and developed a new product line specifically designed for canines. Professional-grade heavy-duty materials were developed to meet dog-specific standards.
Core conditioning is an essential part of any dog’s training program, including the performance and pet dog. Your dog’s body will automatically react to the shifting movement of the balance products, allowing your dog’s body to use different muscles simultaneously. Adding this strengthening activity to your dog’s cross-training activities 3-4 times a week, has many benefits, including:
- Improved reaction and control.
- Increased trunk and core strength.
- Stabilization of weak areas.
- Improved balance and proprioception (awareness of the body’s position in space)
- Increased range of motion in joints and elongation of the muscles.
- Improved sensory and body awareness.