Hale Pet Door for Walls: In-Wall Dog Door Installation for Small, Medium, Large and even Extra Large Dogs and Cats.
All Wall Mount pet doors by Hale are ultra high-end products, engineered with painstaking attention to detail and the highest quality materials. It's just not worth it to waste money on cheap pet doors that use poor quality materials because they need to be replaced too frequently.
A Hale Pet Door lasts owners many, many years even with intense use. Hale also helps owners save on energy bills compared to other pet doors, as Hale doors have flaps with the highest rating for insulation and sealing properties.This is an investment that your pet (and your wallet) will appreciate for years to come.
Need help finding the best size? Call us at 1-855-PET-PRO1 or write us at email@example.com and we'll help you find the perfect size wall door for your dog(s) and cat(s)!
Hale Wall Model Pet Door
This model can only be installed through a WALL. For door installation Hale Pet Doors, see our Hale Door Mounted Pet Door.
This Wall Mounted pet door is the best selling door from Hale, and its self-framing and self-supporting design is one of the easiest to install on your own.
It was designed to be installed through almost any type of wall, interior or exterior. Just cut the tunnel to the wall thickness, slip the outside frame into the tunnel and attach with provided screws.
A 10 inch tunnel comes standard with all Hale wall mount pet doors, which will work for any wall that is between 2 and 10 inches thick. The oversize option accommodates walls up to 16 inches thick.
Under each tunnel Hale installs flashing to contain and divert any water that may find its way through the tunnel. Each tunnel is lined on the sides and bottom with mildew- and mold-resistant olefin carpet. The carpet prevents the tunnel from getting too hot or too cold for your pet to walk on and also helps prevent additional heat or light from entering your home. The carpet acts like a welcome mat by wiping your dog's paws so as he or she walks through the tunnel. The carpet is easily cleaned with a vacuum hose attachment or any standard household cleaner.
In addition, all Wall Mounted models come with a FREE Raincap. This awning attaches to the top of the outside pet door frame and helps to prevent any water from entering into the pet door and so prevents your house from getting wet! The Raincap works as a part of Hale Pet Door's water containment and diversion system to help prevent moisture intrusion into your pet door!
*Note on Optional Exterior Security Cover: Choosing this option makes your pet door a "custom" door for return policy purposes and entitles you to 50% credit towards the purchase of a new door should you need to return your door for any reason.
Why Hale Pet Doors for Walls are the Best
- Strong, Durable, and Long Lasting - Hale Pet Doors will not break on you, unlike cheaper doors. The frames are made of extruded aluminum with steel reinforced corners, and are far superior to plastic or pressed metal frames. The door Flaps are made of PVC vinyl, stronger and longer lasting than most other commonly used materials.
- Maximum Energy Efficiency Saves Money - The weather resistant Flaps combined with ultra strong alnico magnets and nylon pile weather-stripping provide great protection from the wind and weather. The double flap option also provides additional insulation in even the harshest of climates.
- Secures Your Home - All doors include a shock, impact, and fire resistant King Starboard Polymer security cover to keep out intruders and pests alike! Covers are secured with a reliably strong steel pin lock attached to the frame itself (unlike many other pet doors) preventing the lock from being opened from the outside.
- Keeps Your House and Door Dry and Clean - The included wall tunnel, rain cap, rain resistant cover and flap, and caulking all work together to prevent any your home from water intrusion. They also help protect from wind, dust, debris, and the elements
Easy, Worry Free Support - Experienced technicians are available by phone for installation or technical consultation. Also, all Hale Pet Doors include a comprehensive 5 year, no fault warranty!
- Made in the USA - All Hale Pet Doors are manufactured in the United States with the greatest attention to detail.
Hale Wall Mounted Pet Door Option Details
- Flap Size: 12 standard sizes available from small to giant. Use the Size Chart above, or click on the Sizing & Measuring tab for more details.
- Flap Type: Double Flap (one flap on each door surface) is standard and recommended as it provides improved insulation and energy efficiency. Single Flap can be used in situations where insulation is not needed (i.e. installing in an interior door)
- Optional Training Flap - Additional flap, use for a limited time when pet is timid and getting used to the pet door.
- Frame Color: Available in four color choices. Note, the Security Cover color will be a complimentary color, very close to the color of the frame.
- Beige - hard coat paint, looks like coffee with a couple of creamers added.
- Brushed Aluminum - anodized metal, satin nickel color, looks like the bottom of a Coke can.
- Dark Bronze - anodized metal, chocolate brown, looks almost black in dimmer light.
- White - white hard coat paint.
- Mixed Frame Color - In the shopping cart Special Instructions section, just write in the color you would like for the Exterior Frame, the color for the Interior Frame.
Security Cover Load Direction: Standard is top loading. Also available in side loading model if there is an obstruction above door. A right side load will have the security cover slide to from the right of the