The Rhino Backless Kennels come without a back panel and are designed to be used in conjunction with an existing structure.
These kennel packages are designed with no back panel, specifically for use in a building where they will back up to an existing wall. Ideally, they are used with pet "doggie" doors for outdoor accessibility.
Rhino's heavy duty dog kennels are made in America with strong galvanized steel, making them durable, reliable, and heavy duty. The kennels are manufactured at Rhino's on-site facilities using 1-5/8" 16 gauge galvanized steel tubing and 6 gauge galvanized welded wire Mesh with 2''x 4'' openings, welded onto the frame. Compared to the usual chain link kennels, Rhino's wire mesh are superior in durability and dependability
All kennels are 6 feet high and come in single or 2 to 6 run kennel configurations for multiple dogs
- 6' x 6' Gate panel Large 3' Door
- 6' x 6' Size panels (with or without Fight guard option)
- Center Mount Panel Floor Anchor
- 1-5/8" Panel Clamp for assembly
- 1-5/8" Wall Anchor (used to attach kennel panel to a wall)
- All panels 6' High
- 2" Legs for easy cleaning
- 1" Heavy-Duty Lockable Sliding Bar Gate Latch
- 1-5/8" 16 Gauge Galvanized Steel Tubing
- 6 Gauge Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh 2''x 4'' Opening
Optional Fight guard panel:
a fight guard divider to prevent physical conflict between dogs in kennels with multiple runs.
- Bottom: 4' tall galvanized 24 gauge sheet metal
- Top: 2' tall galvanized welded wire mesh
Why buy Rhino Dog Kennels?
Rhino Dog Kennels are manufactured by CageCo. whose focus is providing the highest quality housing systems at affordable prices. CageCo is specialized in containment and transport of exotic animals. As such, the materials used for Rhino kennels and crates are built and field tested to house animals much stronger than any dog. The use of modernized shop technology ensure your pet has the best housing possible. Rhino dog kennels use ultra durable galvanized steel, which protect and shield your dog, keeping them safe and making it almost impossible for your dog to do damage to themselves or the equipment. CageCo is a manufacturer that stands proudly behind their products, and provides a 3 year warranty to guarantee this.
Comprehensive 3-Year Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Warranty is valid for a period of 3 years from the original purchase date on products manufactured by CageCo Inc. valid to only the original owner.
- Warranty protects against defects in material and/or workmanship, and pet damage.
- Warranty will cover manufacturer damage to the extent that makes the product unusable, but does not cover cosmetic flaws.
Instructions for placing a claim:
Contact CageCo as soon as possible and they will make every effort to investigate your claim and take appropriate action. Please have your proof of purchase ready when placing a claim.
**Shed Row style kennels have a 1-Year warranty. The same terms still apply.
Tools needed: 9/16 Wrench
Stand up the gate panel and open the door outwards so that the panel will stand on its own as shown in Figure A
Attach each side panel to the outside of the gate panel at the top and the bottom of the panel using the 1-5/8” panel clamps provided. One set of clamps are to be used per cutout on the panels. (Figure B)
Attach the back panel to the side panels with the 1-5/8” clamps in the same manner as the other panels. Tighten all bolts and make sure clamps are secure.